FCA’s privacy program evaluates agency programs, systems, and initiatives for potential privacy impacts. It also provides mitigation strategies to reduce privacy impacts and ensures transparency around FCA policies and practices related to the handling of personally identifiable information.
FCA Privacy Act regulations
The Farm Credit Administration’s Privacy Act regulations are available at 12 CFR Part 603.
Public privacy policies
Publicly available reports on privacy
FCA does not currently have any publicly available reports related to the Privacy Program.
Privacy impact assessments
- Use of third-part social media for official FCA communications (PDF)
- GovDelivery Communications Cloud (PDF)
- Criminal referral system (PDF)
- Federal Complete Discovery Source Relativity (PDF)
- IT Infrastructure System (PDF)
- Cisco Webex (PDF)
- Microsoft Cloud (PDF)
Systems of records notices
The Privacy Act of 1974, as amended (5 U.S.C. § 552a), prohibits the disclosure without consent of information about individuals that the federal government maintains in a system of records. Agencies are required to give the public notice of their systems of records by publication in the Federal Register. The Farm Credit Administration’s Systems of Records Notices are listed below.
- General Statement of Routine Uses (PDF)
- FCA-1—Employee Attendance, Leave, and Payroll Records — FCA (PDF)
- FCA-2—Financial Management Records — FCA (PDF)
- FCA-3—Property Accountability Records—FCA (PDF)
- FCA-4—Biographical Files—FCA (PDF)
- FCA-5—Assignments and Communication Tracking System—FCA (PDF)
- FCA-6—Freedom of Information and Privacy Act Requests—FCA (PDF)
- FCA-7—Inspector General Investigative Files—FCA (PDF)
Pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 552a(j)(2), records in this system are exempt from the provisions of 5 U.S.C. 552a, except subsections (b); (c)(1) and (2); (e)(4)(A) through (F); (e)(6), (7), (9), (10), and (11); and (i); and corresponding sections of 12 CFR 603.355, to the extent a record in the system of records was compiled for criminal law enforcement purposes. Pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 552a(k)(2), the system is exempt from 5 U.S.C. 552a(c)(3); (d); (e)(1); (e)(4)(G), (H), and (I); and (f), and the corresponding provisions of 12 CFR 603.355, to the extent the system of records consists of investigatory material compiled for law enforcement purposes. Material within the scope of the exemption at 5 U.S.C. 552a(j)(2) is also exempt. See 12 CFR 603.355.
- FCA-8—FCA Information Technology User Access and Usage Records—FCA (PDF)
- FCA-9—Personnel Security Files—FCA (PDF)
Information in this system of records about a confidential source’s identity is subject to a specific exemption, 5 U.S.C. 552a(k)(5), to ensure accurate information on employment suitability.
- FCA-10—Farm Credit System Institution Criminal Referrals—FCA (PDF) This system is subject to a specific exemption, 5 U.S.C. 552a(k)(2), to the extent investigatory material is compiled for law enforcement purposes. Federal criminal law enforcement investigatory reports maintained as part of this system may be subject to exemptions imposed by the originating agency under 5 U.S.C. 552a(j)(2).
- FCA-11—Litigation and Administrative Adjudication Files—FCA (PDF)
- FCA-12—Health and Life Insurance Records—FCA (PDF)
Rescinded effective September 2, 2020.
- FCA-13—Correspondence Files—FCA (PDF)
- FCA-14—Employee Travel and Relocation Records—FCA (PDF)
- FCA-15—General Training Records—FCA (PDF)
- FCA-16—Examiner Training and Education Records—FCA (PDF)
- FCA-17—Organization Locator and Personnel Roster System—FCA (PDF)
- FCA-18—Inspector General Investigative Files—FCA (PDF)
Rescinded effective September 29, 2020.
- FCA-19—Non-Payroll Employee Administrative Records—FCA (PDF)
- FCA-20 – Health and Safety in the Workplace Records System – FCA (PDF)
How to request access and amendments to records
You also may submit your request in writing to the following address:
Privacy Act Officer
Office of General Counsel
1501 Farm Credit Drive
McLean, VA 22102-5090
Your request should state your full name and address and identify the system (or systems) of records believed to contain the information or record you seek. The Privacy Act officer will determine within a reasonable period after the date of receipt whether the request should be granted and will notify you of the determination.
If, after disclosure, you believe the record is not accurate, relevant, timely, or complete, you may request in writing that the record be amended. In your request, be sure to identify the system of record and briefly describe the requested changes and the reason you are requesting them. Submit your request to the Privacy Act officer.
Matching notices and agreements
The Farm Credit Administration currently does not have any active matching programs or associated matching notices or agreements.
Privacy-related questions or complaints
1501 Farm Credit Drive
McLean, VA 22102-5090
FCA senior agency official for privacy
Chief Information Officer
Office of Information Technology
Email: [email protected]