FCS directory & map
The FCS Institution Directory contains information about each institution and its chartered territory. You may search the directory in two ways — by viewing a list of FCS institutions or viewing the institutions by district.
NOTE: As of Jan. 1, 2023, CoBank funds 17 associations in the indicated areas and serves cooperatives nationwide; Farm Credit Bank of Texas funds 14 associations; AgriBank, FCB, funds 12 associations; and AgFirst Farm Credit Bank funds 17 associations. The Farm Credit System contains a total of 64 banks and associations.
AgFirst district is composed of 17 associations, which are chartered to lend in most of the southeastern and mid-Atlantic states, as well as Puerto Rico. The full list includes the following:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
- District of Columbia
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- In the state of Kentucky, the counties of Anderson, Ballard, Bourbon, Boyle, Calloway, Carlisle, Clark, Fayette, Franklin, Fulton, Garrard, Graves, Harrison, Hickman, Jessamine, Lincoln, McCracken, Madison, Marion, Marshall, Mercer, Montgomery, Scott, Washington, and Woodford.
- In the state of Louisiana, all parishes except the parishes of Bienville, Bossier, Caddo, Claiborne, De Soto, Jackson, Lincoln, Red River, Union, Webster, and that portion of Ouachita Parish west of the Ouachita River
- In the state of Ohio, the counties of Crawford, Erie, Hancock, Hardin, Henry, Huron, Lorain, Lucas, Marion, Morrow, Ottawa, Paulding, Putnam, Sandusky, Seneca, Van Wert, Wood, and Wyandot.
- In the state of Tennessee, the counties of Bledsoe, Bradley, Hamilton, Loudon, Marion, McMinn, Meigs, Monroe, Polk, Rhea, Roane, and Sequatchie
AgriBank district is composed of 12 associations, which are chartered to lend in the northern central parts of the United States, as well as parts of the Midwest. The full list includes the following:
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- All the state of Kentucky except for the Counties of Ballard, Calloway, Carlisle, Fulton, Graves, Hickman, Marshall, and McCracken
- All the state of Ohio except for the counties of Crawford, Hancock, Hardin, Lucas, Marion, Ottawa, Sandusky, Seneca, and Wyandot
Farm Credit Bank of Texas district is composed of 14 associations, which are chartered to lend in Texas, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and all of the state of New Mexico, excluding San Juan County and that portion of Rio Arriba County lying west of the Continental Divide.
CoBank district is composed of 17 associations, which are chartered to lend in the western part of the United States, part of the Midwest, most of New England, as well as Alaska and Hawaii. The full list includes the following:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- In the state of North Dakota, that part of McKenzie County lying between the Yellowstone River and the Montana-North Dakota state line and that part of Williams County lying south of Federal Highway No. 2 and west of Federal Highway No. 85, and westerly and northerly of the north bank of the Missouri River (known as the Buford-Trenton Irrigation Project)
- In the state of Wyoming, the counties of Teton, Uinta, and Lincoln