FCS call reports
FCS call reports provide information about the financial operations of Farm Credit System institutions, including their lending activities to young, beginning, and small farmers and ranchers. The institutions are required to submit these reports to us. For more information about the data in these reports, see the Uniform Call Report Instruction Manual (PDF).
FCA takes reasonable measures to ensure the quality of the information in these reports. However, we make no express or implied warranty — and we assume no legal liability or responsibility — for the accuracy, correctness, or completeness of the reports. For disclosures regarding reports by individual institutions or groups of institutions, see Call report disclosures.
To access reports for individual FCS institutions, follow the instructions below:
- Go to Individual Institution Reports.
- Search for and select the institution for which you would like to receive information.
- Select a report from the dropdown menu. The list of reports includes the following
The Uniform Call Report
This report contains the financial data that each FCS institution submits to FCA each quarter. You may view the publicly available portions of the Uniform Call Report by selecting “All Call Report Schedules” or by selecting one of the schedules composing the Uniform Call Report from the dropdown menu.
In addition, you also can access the publicly available data in each Uniform Call Report by downloading files. Uniform Call Report data are available back to March 2000. Or, if you prefer, you may submit a request for a hard copy of the publicly available portions of the Uniform Call Report. Hardcopy requests for Call Reports are subject to a nominal fee.
The YBS Report
Each FCS institution provides information about its lending activities to YBS farmers and ranchers in the annual YBS Report. Select “Young, Beginning, and Small Farmers (YBS) Report” from the dropdown menu.
Other Individual Institution Reports
In addition, you may choose to view reports that FCA has developed using the data provided by the FCS in the Uniform Call Report. Choose among the following from the dropdown menu:
- Uniform Performance Report, which provides a condensed balance sheet and income statement for each institution, as well as additional information on the institution’s capital, assets, earnings, profitability, and liquidity.
- Uniform Peer Performance Report, which provides a comparison of one institution with a group of institutions of similar asset size. This report serves as a tool to assess an institution’s overall performance, capital adequacy, asset quality, earnings, and liquidity.
- Six-Quarter Trend Report and Six-Year Trend Report, which provide information from six consecutive reporting periods.
FCA also enables users of the Consolidated Reporting System to select up to six institutions (any six) to compare. To access this report, follow the instructions below:
- Go to Institution Comparison Reports.
- Select the reporting period.
- Select the institutions you would like to compare.
As you can see from the district map, the FCS is divided into four districts. To view the financial operations data for a district, follow the instructions below:
- Go to District Reports.
- Select an institution lending type and a district. (See lending type descriptions to understand the differences between each type.)
- Select “All Call Report Schedules,” “Uniform Performance Report,” or one of the schedules composing the Uniform Call Report.
You may also view data about the YBS lending activities for all institutions in each district (regardless of lending type) by going to District YBS Summary Reports.
To view the financial operations of the FCS according to type of lender, follow the instructions below:
- Go to Systemwide Reports.
- Select an institution lending type. (See lending type descriptions.)
- Select “All Call Report Schedules,” “Uniform Performance Report,” “YBS Report,” or one of the schedules composing the Uniform Call Report.
You may also view YBS data for all System institutions (regardless of lending type) by going to Systemwide YBS Summary Reports.