EEO & diversity
Employees are FCA’s most valued resource. We draw our strength from the dedication, experience, and diversity of our workforce. That’s why we are committed to programs and activities that foster the development of each employee’s potential.
It is federal law and FCA policy to prohibit discrimination in agency policies, program operations, and hiring practices. FCA therefore commits to the following:
- Ensuring equal employment opportunity on the basis of merit and qualification
- Prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity and pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, parental status, genetic information, or participation in discrimination or harassment complaint proceedings
- Providing for the prompt and fair consideration of complaints of discrimination
- Making reasonable accommodation for qualified applicants for employment and employees with physical disability, mental disability, or pregnancy-related conditions
- Providing an environment free from harassment in any form
- Making reasonable accommodations for religious beliefs or practices
Our goal is to create and maintain an organizational culture that recognizes, values, and supports diversity. We’re committed to implementing affirmative programs to support equal opportunity, diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility.
As the regulator of the Farm Credit System, we are also committed to encouraging System institutions to promote and increase diversity in their workforce and customer base.