FCA Sustainability Plans
The Farm Credit Administration is committed to using its resources wisely and in a sustainable manner. Although FCA is a small, nonappropriated agency with fewer than 300 employees, we will do our part to reduce the Federal government’s greenhouse gas emissions. We will also comply with applicable environmental and energy statutes, regulations, and Executive orders and other Federal initiatives.
Following are FCA's Sustainability Plans since 2010:
- FCA 2014 Strategic Sustainability Performance Plan (10 pages, 292 KB)
- FCA 2013 Strategic Sustainability Performance Plan (9 pages, 279 KB)
- FCA 2012 Strategic Sustainability Performance Plan (10 pages, 115 KB)
- FCA 2011 Sustainability Plan (11 pages, 224 KB)
- FCA 2010 Sustainability Plan (9 pages, 219 KB)