|Instructions for Submitting a FOIA Request|
- Submit a request in writing, making sure that your submission clearly states “FOIA Request.”
- Provide a detailed description of the records you are requesting. Include specific dates, titles, and subject-matter descriptions.
- Indicate the most you are willing to pay in fees for the records.
- Submit the request to us in one of four ways:
- Send through the mail to
Freedom of Information Act Officer
Farm Credit Administration
1501 Farm Credit Drive
McLean, VA 22102-5090
- Submit your request by fax to (703) 790-0052.
- Submit your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.