- Reading Submitted Public Comments
- Submitting a Comment
- View FCA Pending Regulations and Notices
- View Federal Register Documents
FCA publishes notices in the Federal Register and may invite the public to comment on them.
Reading Submitted Public Comments
We publish on our Web site public comments on regulatory projects that are either open for comment or on which the FCA Board has not taken final action. To read comments on a given project, go to Projects and click on the one in which you are interested.
You may also review comments on final regulations at our office in McLean, Virginia, and you can obtain paper copies of comments by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You may be charged a fee.
Submitting a Comment
Provided the comment period has not closed, you may submit a comment on notices we publish in the Federal Register. Please submit a comment only once, using only one of the following delivery options:
- An electronic public comment form on the FCA Web site.
- An e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An electronic public comment form at www.regulations.gov.
- Postal mail to Barry F. Mardock, Deputy Director, Office of Regulatory Policy, Farm Credit Administration, 1501 Farm Credit Drive, McLean, VA 22102-5090.
- A fax to 703-883-4477. (Please select this option only if no other option is possible.)
Please keep in mind that your comment and the information you provide, including your name, phone number, and address, will be publicly available.