Farm Credit Administration Board Meetings; Organization; Standards of Conduct and Referral of Suspected or Known Criminal Violations; Definitions; Disclosure to Shareholders; Accounting and Reporting Requirements; Rules of Practice and Procedure; Practice Before the Farm Credit Administration; and Disclosure to Investors in System-wide and Consolidated Bank Debt Obligations of the Farm Credit System; Unincorporated Business Entities
Regulations -- Public Comment Period Closed
Your Email Address:
Please enter your comments below:
FCA Performance Measures Survey.
1. Promote safety and soundness?
4. Establish standards that are clear and easily understood?
2. Implement the purposes of the law without unnecessary burden or cost?
5. Specify appropriate performance criteria and operational objectives?
3. Have a well-defined objective and address specifically identified risks?
6. Promote consistency with the policy positions of other financial institution regulations where possible?
The FCA is committed to a regulatory philosophy that emphasizes safety and soundness concerns, and minimizes unnecessary regulatory burdens (see
Board Policy Statement on Regulatory Philosophy FCA-PS-59
As part of the federal government's continuing efforts to reduce regulatory burden, the FCA is soliciting input from the public regarding its regulations. When commenting on these regulations, the FCA would appreciate your including a response to the above questions.
You may also submit electronic comments to
, or fax them to Gary Van Meter at (703) 883-4477. Mr. Van Meter may be contacted at (703) 883-4498, TTY users please dial (703) 883-4434.