Statute: 1971 ACT AS AMENDED
Title: Title V Farm Credit Administration Organization
Part: Part E Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation
U.S. Code Citation: 12 U.S.C. 2277a
Part E—Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation
12 U.S.C. 2277a SEC. 5.51. DEFINITIONS.
As used in this part:
(1) BOARD OF DIRECTORS. The term "Board of Directors" means the Board of Directors of the Corporation.
(2) CORPORATION. The term "Corporation" means the Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation established in section 5.52.
(3) INSURED OBLIGATION. The term "insured obligation" means any note, bond, debenture, or other obligation issued under subsection (c) or (d) of section 4.2—
(A) on or before January 5, 1989, on behalf of any System bank; and
(B) after such date, which, when issued, is issued on behalf of any insured System bank.
(4) INSURED SYSTEM BANK. The term "insured System bank" means any System bank whose participation in notes, bonds, debentures, and other obligations issued under subsection (c) or (d) of section 4.2 is insured under this part.
(5) STATE. The term "State" means any of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, any Territory of the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands, or the Virgin Islands.
[FCA Home | FCA Handbook]