The FCA Handbook database includes selected statutes, regulations, and FCA Board policy guidance applicable to the Farm Credit System, FCA, and the Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation (FCSIC).
The FCA Handbook is available free of charge in two formats: (1) as a searchable online database, whose components appear as light blue links in the menu to the left, and (2) as PDF files, which are listed below.
- FCA Regulations (Parts 600 to 655) (446 pages, 5.96 MB, updated January 31, 2013)
- Statutes (271 pages, 1.68 MB, updated February 5, 2010)
- FCA Board Policy Statements (59 pages, 582 KB, updated October 9, 2012)
- FCA Pending Regulations and Notices (202 pages, 625 KB, updated March 8, 2013)
- FCA Title 5—Ethics Supplementals (4 pages, 30 KB, updated March 16, 2009)
- FCA Bookletters (155 pages, 1.44 MB, updated November 2, 2012)
- FCSIC Regulations (Parts 1400 to 1412) (45 pages, 193 KB, updated July 1, 2009)
- FCSIC Title 5—Ethics Supplementals (4 pages, 29 KB, updated March 16, 2009)
In October 2006, FCA stopped offering paid subscriptions for printed copies of the FCA Handbook. The availability of the handbook in PDF format replaces the paid subscription offering.
To help you keep abreast of the latest changes to the FCA Handbook, we have added several enhancements:
- Notification alerts of changes, posted on the FCA Web site front page under Updates
- An FCA Handbook Updates link that is revised monthly
- Links to cross references in the text of the FCA Handbook in the searchable database version
Note: The Statutes at Large and the U.S. Code are the official publications of statutory provisions, and the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations are the official sources for regulations. If there are any inconsistencies between an official publication of a statutory provision or regulation and the documents available in this database, the official publication is controlling.
Comments about the contents of this database or on specific regulatory issues are always welcome and may be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.